.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Example of an Compare and Contrast Essay Example for Free

Example of an Compargon and Contrast EssayMy grannie and I atomic number 18 like dust and dawn, complete opposites. We contract divergent points of views we come from total incompatible generations we have different interest. My grandmother was born in Atlanta, GA and married at a young age. She and my grandfather posterior move up to Jersey City, New Jersey when she was pregnant with my eldest aunt. Life was a stria different in the 1940s than it is now.After sitting down with my grandmother, talking to her about different stymy made me see her in a new light. I spoke with her about how the music was hence and now was different. She grew up in a Christian home, so all they listened to was Gospel. I asked her what do you commend of the Gospel music at present? She answered Im not a big fan of it further I only listen to bloody shame Mary before I would listen to anything else. They add excessively much into it and think that because you say God or Jesus its a Gospel song. Mary Mary are unbowed Gospel singers. So, I asked her about the Gospel music that she grew up with, and she had a twinkle in her eye as she explained it to me. She truly loved Gospel from the 1950s to the 1980s. she explained how they had a true meaning and how they had a true message.Technology from then and now is really different. My grandmother declared that their boob tubes looked like big boxes with a block out on them and cameras were huge. Now, in the 21th century, we have flat screen TVs and small cameras that fuck fit in your pockets and can print wirelessly from the printer. Phones were all fit and you couldnt really move around the house with it presently, we have wireless cellular phone that you can contact someone from half way around the world without an issue.The environment was a lot safer than it is today also, that prices were more affordable than they are, thats why more plurality are depending on public assistants. My grandmother indicated that you c ould base on balls in the grocery store with $20 and leave out with about 35-40 items. As of now, you walk in the grocery store with $20 walk out with 3-5 items. During the 1960s the environments setting werent as bad as they are now. The crime rate isnt as high as they are now. Thats why she chooses to leave out early in the morning to run arranges because she feels safer.The generations has changed and progressed in different ways. Things were easier than they are today. Before you dont really worry about much, now some people fear to leave the comfort or their home. Maybe if I was a have sex during that time, I maybe would have gone through as much as I am today. If you had a chance to live in that time zone, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment