.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Lost at the Fair

bemused at the Fair Every august the family would load up and engineer to the big fair in Leitchfield. Always excited to mend thither and head to the rides while dad went to the tractor pull. It was always a great visualise until the year 1993. Mom was taking me and my brothers to the rides. We had been to several was having an absolute blast. Then my domain froze and I was scared for my life. We were coming out of the fun house my brothers were forth of me and suddenly I couldnt find them.I looked in front of me and then behind me no wheres around I decided to draw back the exit and go to my mammy. I thought shed be adept around the corner, but when I rounded it she was no wheres insight. I started walking around scared and crying I couldnt find my mom no wheres. Suddenly this woman came to me. I wasnt sure if she was sledding to help me or take me she was just a stranger. Luckily this was a very sweet woman who took me to the announcer box she was going to help me get bac k to my mom.The announcer asked me my moms names and they hollered several times I was worried she couldnt hear them and what was I going to do. Four geezerhood old in the middle of a fair with hundreds of people. Finally my auntie came to the announcer box after they assured she was my aunt they released me to her. Then out of nowhere I heard my moms voice hollering for me. some(prenominal) scared and crying we were reunited and thankful I was safe. I learned a valuable lesson that day and I wasnt going to wonder shoot anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment